You'll be well aware that the green economy is front page news. From government pledges to cut carbon emissions through to widespread concerns over climate change and global warming – they're all, quite literally, hot topics.
And what's absolutely certain is they're not going away.
Which is why renewable energy franchise, Green Square, is so well placed to both service and capitalise on our need for more environmentally friendly sources of heat and power.
But this is about much more than need. And it isn't just a means to satisfy those who are most environmentally conscious. Those pledges from the top are contractual!
The UK government has signed up to legally binding targets to reduce carbon emissions by 2020, by which time energy produced from renewable sources needs to soar from its current rate of 1.5% to 15% (and 40% by 2050). It's no surprise, then, that the government is offering subsidies through schemes like the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) which pays homeowners a fixed fee for every Kwh generated.
Which means investing in renewable energy products is, at worst, cost neutral. Factor in the future cost-savings and it's the perennial no-brainer!
And that's why Green Square is, again, so well positioned. Its franchisees are trained to advise customers – both domestic and commercial – on the wide array of opportunities and incentives available to them. But while the company supplies everything from bio-mass boilers to solar panels, it doesn't stop at sales and installation. Ongoing servicing and maintenance contracts provide franchisees with additional income streams as well.
If you're looking for a long-term business that makes money and makes a difference, then Green Square could be the perfect franchise for you. Experience isn't necessary – this is a management franchise and all relevant training is provided as part of your investment.
Why choose the Green Square Franchise?
• Consumer demand – with traditional fuel bills rising, customers are looking for alternative, sustainable and cost-saving heating solutions. As a Green Square franchisee, that's exactly what you'll have to offer in a protected territory of your own!
• Exclusive products – Our portfolio includes leading European manufacturers’ products along side British built technology, all protected with exclusive agreements. And that means you have what every business owner craves – distinct USPs.
• Top-level training – You will receive unrivalled training in the operation of your Green Square business – as well as the technical training and certification you'll need – all delivered at our own 10,000sq ft renewable training centre featuring modern classrooms.
• Supported by legislation – with the UK Government committed to reducing CO2 emissions and increasing the use of renewable products, there are several attractive financial incentives for customers who switch to green energy.
• Powerful lead generation – You'll tap into a steady supply of customer leads that come in via our website and targeted social media activities. What's more, you'll also receive enquiries from customers who use our bespoke 'online system designer'.
• Ongoing support – with two long-established associated companies providing training, product supply and heating system design, you'll tap into an unrivalled support network. In short, you'll be part of a growing business backed by decades of experience.
What's more, the government has also pledged that all new homes must be zero-carbon by 2012. That means there is a huge opportunity to work in partnerships with house builders and architects, as well as at least 100,000 homes in your area.
Green Square is actively recruiting new franchisees, and will be attending the National Franchise Exhibition, NEC, Birmingham on 2nd and 3rd October.
Contact us today to find out more about a business that featured in 2013's Startup Top 20 companies.
You can meet Green Square at the following exhibitions this month:
Elite Business Live, Excel, London on 22 & 23 September
The National Franchise Exhibition, NEC, B’ham on 30th September & 1st October
Contact us today for more information.
Description: If you're looking for a long-term business that makes money and makes a difference, then Green Square could be the perfect franchise for you. Experience isn't necessary – this is a management franchise and all relevant training is provided as part of your investment.