• Busy main road
• High levels of passing trade
• Fantastic opportunity to introduce lunch time openings and/or delivery service
• Close to good amount of industry
• Within large residential area
• 1 bedroom accommodation
• Well established business, current owner since 2006
• Opening hours 7:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday & 7:30am – 2:30pm Saturday
‘J & G Bakers is superbly situated on a busy main road, benefitting from high levels of passing trade. The business achieves its current level of turnover whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing lunchtime openings or perhaps a delivery service.
J & G Bakers is superbly situated in the middle of a busy parade, within a large residential area, surrounded by a good amount of industry, near to schools and benefiting from high levels of passing trade.
Preston, Lancashire, W/T £5,000, Established in 2007, Busy shopping centre location, High levels of r...More Details
Mid terraced 3 storey property situated in a busy main road location in a parade of shop in Bispham. The o...More Details
Aspire is delighted to present for sale this freehold butchers shop business, ideally situated in a densely...More Details