· Provides services to a wide range of clients such as local authorities, construction companies, & utilities companies, including several blue chip clients.
· Possesses a strong level of customer retail - c99% repeat business.
· Preferred supplier status due to being 1 of 5 companies providing services on the majority of client's contracts.
· Members of staff sit on National Access and Scaffolding Confederation
(NASC) committees - allows the company to influence the legislation governing scaffolding erectors.
· In-house design service provides bespoke scaffolding systems.
· Vastly experienced in the industry with fully trained staff as evidenced by numerous accreditations.
· Approved to work in the railway industry having been accredited by Achilles Link Up.
· Provides health & safety training to companies who use scaffolding.
· Good cash flow with no debt.
Location: Yorkshire, England UK
Sales: £1.9m / Adj. EBITDA: £283k
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are delighted to have been instructed to find a buyer for this flexible busin...More Details
Long established limited company operating in West Sussex from a well fitted industrial warehouse in an ex...More Details