· Sales split by managed service/support contracts (54% of sales,
recurring revenue) and projects - new security infrastructure or data/
voice networks (46% of sales).
· 89 active clients in the last 12 months, spread across 20 different
sectors, including financial services, hospitality, gambling, food & drink
· 1 of 100 Cisco Premier Partners in the UK.
· Gross profit split by managed service/support contracts (61% of GP)
and projects (39% of GP).
· Recurring gross profit for 2015 to be c. £1m (forecast).
· Contracts in place for managed services/support ranging from 1-5 years.
· Recurring revenue received from managed services/3rd party hardware maintenance contracts covers over 75% of total operational costs pa.
Location: NW England UK.
Sales: £4.4m / Adj. EBITDA: £530k.
• Recognized brand. • Presence in UK/USA/Middle East. • Flexible business model wi...More Details
Surrey, Turnover £172,000, Full service agency offering all aspects of web design and development, Re...More Details
UK, Turnover £174,000, Nationwide provider of residential and business services within the telecommunicatio...More Details