- The company’s services cover every aspect of dry riser installation and maintenance.
- Capable of completing over 30 installations and 250 pressure tests/annual services per week, operating a fleet of 15 specially adapted vans.
- Excellent supplier relationships, next day delivery agreements with most.
- Has in excess of 750 active clients, sourced from across the UK.
- Enjoys many long standing and securely contracted customer relationships.
- Exceptionally well accredited company, including; ISO 9001, SSIP and Safe Contractor approved, ConstructionLine.
- Some Directors wish to remain with the Company post completion. Strong second-tier management team in place capable of running all aspects of the business.
- Turnover and EBITDA have risen consistently over the last three years, and margins have continued to improve annually, increasing from 20% in FY13 to 26% in FY15.
Benefits to the acquirer:
- Pipeline of work consistently circa £1.5m.
- Continued to grow during the recession, securing a number of high profile contracts.
- Current successes achieved without the use of a sales team, significant growth potential through the introduction of a Sales Manager or Telesales.
- EBTIDA is expected to reach circa £1.25m in FY 16.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen to acquire an established franchise located Wiltshire with multi awar...More Details
London based, T/O £1.3 million, adjusted EBITDA of £390k, Provides products able to control electrical and ...More Details
BusinessResale are excited to present this well established Franchised Estate and Letting Agency in Maccles...More Details