commercial organisations, and major public sector bodies, including the NHS, across
southern England in the main, but with sites all over the country.
· Currently the market leading provider of an advanced vapour agent decontamination method, used throughout high risk, cross contamination environments.
· Dominant provider of high-margin, niche fogging decontamination services for schools, hospitals, surgeries and dental practices.
· Highly accredited and fully trained cleaning and security personnel, companies comply with UKAS ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, Safecontractor and SIA approved contractor status.
· Secure framework agreements with public sector organisations such as the NHS, ensuring excellent customer retention and repeat business levels in excess of 80%.
· Diverse clientele, spanning public and private sectors, includes Bath and North East Somerset Council (BANES) and Interserve Plc.
· Excellent year-on-year sales growth.
Location: SW England UK
Sales £2.7m / Adj. EBITDA £299k
Established 11 years. Profitable business. Turnover circa £200k. Genuine reason for sale (owner retiring...More Details
SUPERB NET PROFITS TO WORKING OWNER. HOME BASED. Suit single operator. Reluctantly for sale after 15yrs due...More Details
Gator Business Sales is pleased to be able to offer for sale this outstanding cleaning company that has bee...More Details