commercial organisations, and major public sector bodies, including the NHS, across
southern England in the main, but with sites all over the country.
· Currently the market leading provider of an advanced vapour agent decontamination method, used throughout high risk, cross contamination environments.
· Dominant provider of high-margin, niche fogging decontamination services for schools, hospitals, surgeries and dental practices.
· Highly accredited and fully trained cleaning and security personnel, companies comply with UKAS ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, Safecontractor and SIA approved contractor status.
· Secure framework agreements with public sector organisations such as the NHS, ensuring excellent customer retention and repeat business levels in excess of 80%.
· Diverse clientele, spanning public and private sectors, includes Bath and North East Somerset Council (BANES) and Interserve Plc.
· Excellent year-on-year sales growth.
Location: SW England UK
Sales £2.7m / Adj. EBITDA £299k
Central Business Sales is delighted to offer to the market a well established and highly profitable window,...More Details
UK, Turnover in excess of £230,000 with EBITDA of over £50,000, 7-month management accounts for YE17 show t...More Details
CLEANING SERVICES IN AND AROUND THE DERBSHIRE AREA (MOBILE EXTERNAL CLEANING) CHEMICAL/STEAM CLEANING AND ...More Details