A cloud-based service, designed specifically to help local government departments manage their recruitment process. The platform provides a comprehensive, streamlined and cost effective method of finding great candidates and filling vacancies (utilising electronic communications to enhance the user experience).
Potential benefits to the acquirer:
• A leading SaaS based recruitment solution, developed specifically to meet the niche requirements of local authorities around the UK.
• The business has a recognised track record within the public sector: and is accredited to the its exacting security and operational standards, such as Govnet and G-Cloud.
• A well-established business with 75% of its turnover generated through recurring incomes and 94% renewal rates on contracts.
• Significant recent R&D investment has opened a new stream of future sales potential (to new and existing clients). These costs will be reduced in future years, increasing its profitability.
• A highly profitable business with significant growth potential, both organically and through new sales (in other local authorities, the NHS, housing associations, and corporate markets).
UK based. Turnover £1.7m, Sustainable EBITDA £565,000. An IT/software specialist in automation engineering....More Details
System recovery software specialist, providing software that copies data from a live system to a backup sys...More Details
UK, Turnover of £910k, with an adjusted EBITDA in excess of £115k, Projected turnover of £922k, with an adj...More Details