A cloud-based service, designed specifically to help local government departments manage their recruitment process. The platform provides a comprehensive, streamlined and cost effective method of finding great candidates and filling vacancies (utilising electronic communications to enhance the user experience).
Potential benefits to the acquirer:
• A leading SaaS based recruitment solution, developed specifically to meet the niche requirements of local authorities around the UK.
• The business has a recognised track record within the public sector: and is accredited to the its exacting security and operational standards, such as Govnet and G-Cloud.
• A well-established business with 75% of its turnover generated through recurring incomes and 94% renewal rates on contracts.
• Significant recent R&D investment has opened a new stream of future sales potential (to new and existing clients). These costs will be reduced in future years, increasing its profitability.
• A highly profitable business with significant growth potential, both organically and through new sales (in other local authorities, the NHS, housing associations, and corporate markets).
UK based, Turnover of circa £775k with GP in excess of £600k, 300 active clients approximately 90% of whom ...More Details
North England. Turnover forecast for circa £1.69m in YE18, rising to £14.2m by YE21 following launch of key...More Details
Business Summary Highly successful provider of fully managed IT support and hosted / cloud services. Base...More Details