· Lean organisational structure, with two key employees.
· Worldwide client portfolio consisting of mainly manufacturers and distributors.
· Minimal competition in both the domestic and international marketplace.
· New version of primary software package in development.
· c40% export sales, including the US, Canada, New Zealand and mainland Europe.
Sales £627k / Adj. EBITDA £346k
Business overview: Activity: Our client is a leading vendor of access and attendance control systems, and h...More Details
South East England. Achieved a turnover of £988k, with an EBITDA of £111k. IT support and infrastructure sp...More Details
UK. Established in 1999. Turnover of over £2.49 million, adjusted EBITDA of approximately £86,000. Provides...More Details