- Diversify services.
- Increase long-term maintenance contracts.
- Expand geographic presence to promote the sale of software overseas.
Location: East Midlands
- Steady year-on-year growth.
- High value customer base.
- Annual maintenance contracts in place.
- Experienced management team.
- Skilled and loyal work force.
- Installation and maintenance division.
- Software developers.
- IT providers.
- Specialist IT support and consultancy providers.
2012 financials. Sales - £1m. Adjusted EBITDA - £235k
UK, Achieved turnover in excess of £1.7 million, with projected turnover of circa £2.3 million, An adjusted...More Details
Growing software company with substantial recurring revenues. Have developed own software for mobile devic...More Details
The business was established in 2008 as a brand for hosting, mainly virtual private and dedicated servers, ...More Details