- Diversify services.
- Increase long-term maintenance contracts.
- Expand geographic presence to promote the sale of software overseas.
Location: East Midlands
- Steady year-on-year growth.
- High value customer base.
- Annual maintenance contracts in place.
- Experienced management team.
- Skilled and loyal work force.
- Installation and maintenance division.
- Software developers.
- IT providers.
- Specialist IT support and consultancy providers.
2012 financials. Sales - £1m. Adjusted EBITDA - £235k
UK based, Turnover of circa £775k with GP in excess of £600k, 300 active clients approximately 90% of whom ...More Details
North England. Turnover forecast for circa £1.69m in YE18, rising to £14.2m by YE21 following launch of key...More Details
Business Summary Highly successful provider of fully managed IT support and hosted / cloud services. Base...More Details