- Diversify services.
- Increase long-term maintenance contracts.
- Expand geographic presence to promote the sale of software overseas.
Location: East Midlands
- Steady year-on-year growth.
- High value customer base.
- Annual maintenance contracts in place.
- Experienced management team.
- Skilled and loyal work force.
- Installation and maintenance division.
- Software developers.
- IT providers.
- Specialist IT support and consultancy providers.
2012 financials. Sales - £1m. Adjusted EBITDA - £235k
UK. Established in 1999. Turnover of over £2.49 million, adjusted EBITDA of approximately £86,000. Provides...More Details
UK based. Turnover £1.7m, Sustainable EBITDA £565,000. An IT/software specialist in automation engineering....More Details
System recovery software specialist, providing software that copies data from a live system to a backup sys...More Details