Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for a sports oriented coaching company including specialist football coaching – operating in the schools sector providing pre-school, lunch-time, after school, Saturday morning, holiday and PPA cover for children aged between 41/2 and 12.
The business has the following key attributes:
• Pre-school, lunch-time, after-school, Saturday morning, holiday clubs and PPA cover for children aged between 41/2 and 12 years
• Centres in approximately 40 schools in the local area.
• Well known and trusted brands within their local operating area – No.1 in their marketplace
• Enjoy strong school, parental and child endorsement
• Excellent catchment area
• Trademarks registered in all major world markets
• Soccer specialist – with additional coverage of over 20 different sport
• Excellent coaching staff
• Management divorced from day-to-day coaching
• Substantial potential for range and market expansion
• Easily re-locatable within local area
• Strong growth and expansion opportunities
The business provides an acquirer with:
• An ideal bolt on for a company already operating in the children’s activities sector looking to expand their offering, coverage or customer base.
• An excellent ‘lifestyle’ business opportunity for anyone looking to establish a foothold in children’s activities sector.
7500 sq foot family owned gym with views of Canary Wharf across river. Established over 3 years Thriving ...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are delighted to bring to the market this well established business which has...More Details
London. Adj NP circa £50,000. Excellent reputation. High quality teachers and premises. Ideal lifesty...More Details