• Town centre
• Close to numerous shops, pubs and places of work
• Trading evenings only
• Seating for approx 6
• Close to some industry and benefitting from on street parking
• Huge scope to introduce lunchtime openings and later closing times
• Rent £210 per week
• Hours of Opening 5:00pm – 11:00am Sunday to Thursday & 5:00pm – 12:00midnight Friday & Saturday
• 21 year lease from May 2003, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The shuttered premise provides good sized seated waiting area for approx 6, service counter, open plan kitchen providing preparation area, 2 rear store rooms with cold storage, washing up room and exit to bin area. The 1st floor provides 2 large unused rooms.
This business is ideally situated facing a large Tesco in the town centre, close to numerous shops, pubs, other places of work, some industry and only a few minutes’ walk from Earlstown railway station, the business also benefits from on street parking to the front.
21 year lease from May 2003, with 3 yearly rent reviews
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Wirral Curry Centre Ltd T/A Spice. The business was or...More Details
• Taking £4,500- £5,000 per week • 75% deliveries • Town centre location • Surrounded by numerous shops & m...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are pleased to offer this modern takeaway which has been established for over...More Details