• 25% deliveries
• Very busy town centre
• Close to numerous other shops and pubs
• Huge scope for lunchtime openings
• Seating for 8 with room for more
• 2 bedroom accommodation
• High levels of passing trade
• Rent £290 per week
• Hours of opening 5:00pm – 11:00pm Sunday to Thursday, 5:00pm – 2:00am Friday & Saturday
• 20 year lease from May 2012, with 4 yearly rent reviews
This business occupies a prime location in Northwich town centre and offers a fantastic opportunity, for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the current takings, by introducing lunch time openings.
This business occupies an excellent location on a busy high street in Northwich town centre, surrounded by other shops, pubs, offices and benefitting from high levels of passing trade.
20 year lease from May 2012, with 4 yearly rent reviews
• Taking £3,500 per week • 40% deliveries • Very busy main road • In much sought after affluent village • H...More Details
• Taking £3,500 per week • 60% deliveries • Middle of busy parade • Surrounded by a large residential area ...More Details
• ACCOMMODATION INCLUDEDSINGLE FRONTED TAKEAWAY FISH & CHIP SHOP. The equipment includes 3-pan gas count...More Details