• 70% deliveries
• Town centre
• Close to shops, offices and public houses
• Huge scope for lunch time openings
• Seating for approx 24, with possible al fresco seating for 12
• Self-contained 3 bedroom accommodation, currently sublet at £100 per week
• Surrounded by good amount of parking
• Rent £183 per week
• Hours of Opening 5:00pm – 12:30am Sunday to Thursday & 5:00pm – 3:00am Friday & Saturday
• 15 year lease from 2005, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The premises with possible al fresco seating for approx 12 provides seated area for approx 24, ordering area, service counter, open plan kitchen providing chilled preparation bench, Henny Penny machine, rear preparation room with washing up area, cold storage, walk-in fridge and exit to owner parking/bin area. The self contained 1st floor provides store room, 3 bedroom accommodation and WC/shower room.
The business is superbly located within a busy town centre, close to shops, offices, public houses and surrounded by a good amount of parking. The business also benefits from passing trade.
15 year lease from 2005, with 3 yearly rent reviews
• Taking £2,000 per week • 80% deliveries • Ideally located within busy parade • Much sought after area • S...More Details
• Taking £1,900 per week • 25% deliveries • Very busy main road • Surrounded by numerous other businesses •...More Details
Superb Trading Location Weekly Takings £1,200 Retirement Sale Opportunity Huge Potential Free Parking EPC ...More Details