* Fitted snack wagon and outside seating area with 5 picnic benches
* Operating 8am - 3pm winter, 8am - 5pm summer
* Convenient roadside location for passing traffic, couriers, taxis etc
* Turnover £57,000 and net profit £20,000
* 5 Star "Scores on the Doors" rating
* Ideal first catering venture, no previous experience necessary
Our clients established the business approximately 3 years ago and currently operates 7 days per week 8am - 3pm winter and 8am - 5pm summer. At present the business is operated by the owner with one part time member of staff and is for sale due to other business commitments. We understand the member of staff will be leaving on completion of the sale. The fitted snack wagon is equipped with till, 2 x freezers, 3 x fridges, 1 x coffee machine (leased), Bain Marie, griddle, deep fat fryer, oven, double sink unit, extractor fan, non slip flooring. Our client also chooses to rent a container on site with houses a generator, 2 x chest freezers and further stock. The pitch includes an area for picnic benches, of which our client has 5 and these are included within the sale. Last year's turnover was £57,000 with a net profit of just under £20,000. The business is able to take card payments as well as cash. It is thought purchasers do not need previous catering experience necessary with our clients offering a straight forward menu including hot and cold drinks, snacks, sandwiches, burgers etc, although a training period can be offered if desired. Our client has achieved a 5 star "Scores on the Doors" food hygiene rating.
Our client is inviting offers for the transfer of the business. Our client has operated from the same pitch within retailer B&M's car park for since 2013. The current rent for the pitch is £100 per week which includes mains water supply.
Any current stock to be purchased at valuation upon completion.
The business is sold with an inventory of trade fixtures, fittings and equipment, including fitted snack wagon.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
The property comprises the ground floor of a mid-terrace commercial building offering a main fish & chip sh...More Details
Superbly fitted FAST FOOD/FRIED CHICKEN TAKEAWAY, desirable SOUTH DEVON coastal trading position, situated ...More Details
Busy MAIN ROAD POSITION. Open 6 days 7.30am-2.00pm. Takings circa £600 weekly Winter £1,200 plus Summer. Po...More Details