· Owns intellectual property covering 15 accredited training courses. Courses have been primarily developed in-house or provided by professional bodies as a result of accreditation's.
· Autonomous management structure; facilitates excellent continuity of operation.
· Supplies own brand, white label & blended courses - scope for growth via licensing the accredited materials to other organisations either within the UK or internationally
· 12 months sales growth to 2015 c.40%.
· 70% repeat business provides security & continuity.
· Long term consultancy & training contracts with many high profile companies including leading engineering & aerospace organisations.
· Annually invests c£35k pa in research & development towards new accreditation's to grow intellectual property and breadth of services.
· Excellent potential for growth; flexible capacity available through existing resources.
· Relocatable and scalable to suit acquirer.
· Inroads made into overseas markets, with potential to develop further.
Sales: £1.6m / Adj. EBITDA: £407k
Established 17 years Specialises in speech, songs, video and animation to educational publishers Turnover y...More Details
North of England. Generated over £1m turnover, with an adjusted EBITDA of £100k. Co-educational independent...More Details
North of England, Turnover £778k with an adjusted EBITDA of £217k, with margins of up to 80% gross profit, ...More Details