· Sales split by two main services - tree maintenance (47%), tree felling and site clearence (30%).
· Framework agreements & contracts in place with a number of local authorities.
· Approved contractor registered with the Arboricultural Association.
· Industry accreditations held by the company include ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, Constructionline & Safecontractor.
· Staff are continually trained & qualified to work safely near railways & power lines, as well as on bridges & historic structures.
· Highly regarded in the industry with over 30 years of trading.
Location: NW England, UK
Sales: £790k. / Adj. EBITDA: 97k.
Is this business relocatable: Yes
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
Unusual opportunity to acquire this well-established wholesaler of Imported Ferns, Pines and Bamboo Control...More Details
Business Partnership is pleased to have been appointed as sole selling agent in order to seek a purchaser f...More Details