Situated in a prime location, on a busy main road leading to Cleveleys town centre, the property consists of ground floor, first floor and second floor.
The existing layout would ideally suit the same type of business. A new tenant could literally move in and start trading almost immediately.
The property benefits from:
1. Fire alarm system with fire doors throughout
2. Alarm system
3. Four individual treatment rooms, plus a spray tan room
4. Full gas central heating with constant hot water supply, by Baxi combi boiler
5. Piped music system enabling different music to be played in each treatment room, and the main reception areas (6 CD player)
6. Fire escape to rear of building from first floor
7. Fully paved wheelchair access ramp up to front door
8. Large fully equipped ground floor WC suitable for wheelchair users
9. Hardwood, double fronted, full width picture windows with plate glass to shop front, ground floor
10. Double glazing to first and second floor front windows
11. Suspended ceiling and down lights throughout most of ground and first floor
12. Karndean luxury flooring to main areas
13. Wood effect flooring to treatment rooms
14. Modern shower room with large 1200mm x 900mm cubicle, WC & basin on first floor
15. Kitchen/office/staff area to rear of ground floor
16. Another kitchen/utility room on second floor with washing machine and dryer
Entrance/reception 4.4m wide x 6.5m long
Treatment room 2.0m wide x 4.0m long
Manicure/pedicure area 2.3m wide x 7.0m long
Rear entrance/exit area 2.3m wide x 3.0m long
Kitchen/office/staff area 2.3m wide x 3.0m long Baxi combi 105HE boiler, stainless steel sink unit, wall unit
Invalid WC 2.3m wide x 2.0m long
Stairs up to first floor with stainless steel banisters & plate glass infills
Waiting/lounge area 3.7m wide x 3.5m long
Shower room with 1200mm x 900mm shower cubicle, Gainsborough 10.5Kw electric shower, basin & pedestal, WC
Spray tan room
Rear treatment room 2.3m wide x 3.4m long
Front treatment room, right 2.2m wide x 2.5m long
Front treatment room, left 2.1m wide x 2.5m long
Under stairs storage room with shelving
Stairs to second floor
Storage room/staff area 3.0m wide x 4.5m long
Kitchen/utility 2.2m wide x 3.2m long Fitted wall and floor kitchen units. Stainless steel sink.
Plumbed in Bosch washing machine and Hoover dryer
Yard to rear, which incorporates fire escape to first floor firedoor.
Rear exit gives access to wider alley behind the shops, leading to Rampergate (road). Good access for deliveries, thereby avoiding front door.
Electric, gas and water meters, plus alarm, lighting, music and phone systems are all located in front reception area.
Although the premises has been trading as a beauty salon for the last 11 years, previous trades have included a bathroom showroom, double glazing installer, and gas fire showroom.
It would also be suitable for a multi-use occupancy including dentistry, physiotherapy, podiatry, optician, acupuncture, hypnotherapy, hot stone massage etc.
It could easily be converted to ground floor shop/showroom with living accommodation to top floors. Fire door on first floor leads to rear fire escape.
The premises have been let for over 20 years, in which time only 3 months' rent has been lost. It is a busy area.
Rent & Expenses
Rent: £12,000 per annum, paid monthly in advance
(This represents a reduction of £5800 on rent received up to Nov 2016, as an incentive for a quick contract settlement.)
3 year lease available.
Property insurance: £450 pa approx
Legal fees: £250 approx.
Initial bond: £1000
Outright sale also available.
Sale price: £178,000 Freehold
Viewing appointments by arrangement.
151 Victoria Road West, Cleveleys, Lancs. FY5 3LB
A busy main road position with a lot of passing traffic.
* Investment Property * Comprises of a Let Retail Unit With 4 Self-Contained Flats * Cleveleys, La...More Details
• Tremendous Potential to Increase Trade• In Superb Order Throughout• Viewing Recommended&bu...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this well known and popular fish and chip shop for sale. The busi...More Details