The company provides full implementation of software packages for clients, including training, support, installation & data conversion facilities alongside integrated website development.
· 6 major items of contemporary software IP in the company's portfolio - now in a position to capitalise on 3 years & >£500k of investment in cloud based architecture.
· Developing business model, set to provide immediate revenue from standard, standalone software packages & tailored add-on modules.
· Recently launched first item of standalone software with an unprecedented marketing effort.
· Majority of revenue sourced from secure contractual software maintenance & development with 12 clients.
· Alongside its domestic operations, the company has been referred to international clients based in Brazil, Cyprus/Greece & Switzerland.
· 100% client retention rate since inception.
Location: Yorkshire, England UK
Sales: £878k / Adj. EBITDA £637k
Due to retirement a Property Management Company in Algarve Portugal, established for over 10 years is avail...More Details
UK. Established in 1999. Turnover of over £2.49 million, adjusted EBITDA of approximately £86,000. Provides...More Details
Current income is in the region of £171,000 per annum (Property Management £137,000, Let only £10,000 and ...More Details