Business: Full service provider of bespoke windows, doors and curtain wall systems.
- Develop the product range using existing skill sets.
- Introduce a more proactive sales/ marketing approach.
- Cross sell products to current customers.
- Significant order book with a repeat customer base.
- Supplying to private and public sectors including Local Authorities.
- Well established relationship with Local Authorities.
- No debt, strong balance sheet and working capital.
- Excellent bolt-on opportunity.
- Central Scotland location ideal for delivery network.
- Experienced staff with excellent staff retention, many employed for over 10 years.
- Large construction firms.
- Window/ door manufacturers.
- House building companies.
- Other associated contracting firms looking to expand their portfolio.
2013 Projected Turnover: £1m
The business is an established, family owned and managed company which has been in business for over fifty ...More Details
Thriving long established retailer and installer of conservatories, windows & doors with additional income ...More Details
Leasehold £400,000 ( or relocatable ). • Desirable, profitable business. • Established since early 1980’...More Details