This business was established by our client in 2017 and is only for sale today due to a change in our client’s personal circumstances. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, increasing the current level of deliveries. The business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4.5 star rating on JustEat.co.uk from over 740 reviews.
• Taking £4,000 per week
• Rent £300 per week
• Seating for approx 60
• Middle of small parade
• Very busy main road (A635)
• Facing Audenshaw Metrolink stop
• Large surrounding residential area
• Close to other businesses
• 50% deliveries
• Huge scope to introduce alcohol sales & extend current opening hours
• 4 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk
• On street parking to front
• Very high levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 4:30pm– 11.00pm Monday to Friday & 12:00noon – 11:00pm Saturday & Sunday
• Awaiting lease details
The shutter fronted premises provide seated waiting area for approximately 16, dessert display/preparation area, service counter, good sized dining room to seat approximately 45, ladies & gents WC facilities, waiter area, pass into open plan kitchen providing preparation area, double deck pizza oven, 6 burner oven, large hot plate, large charcoal grill, washing up area, staff WC facilities & exit to yard with storage.
The business is superbly located within the middle of a small parade on a very busy main road (A635), facing Audenshaw Metrolink stop, close to other businesses and is surrounded by a large residential area. The restaurant also benefits from very high levels of passing trade and on street parking to the front.
Awaiting lease details