This business was established by our client in 2006 and is only for sale today to allow our client to retire. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours to introduce earlier openings, later closes and both a delivery service and outside catering service.
• Taking £1,700 - £2,000 per week
• Rent £250 per week
• Middle of busy parade
• Very busy main road
• Surrounded by many businesses, eateries, shops and offices
• Close to Hazel Grove railway station
• Huge scope to introduce deliveries, outside catering and extend current opening hours
• Very high levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 7:00am – 3:00pm Monday to Wednesday, 7:00am – 4:00pm Thursday to Saturday
• 15 year lease from 2006, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The electrically shuttered glass fronted premises provide window display, chilled display unit, heated display unit, service counter, open plan kitchen providing preparation area, cold storage, 6 burner oven, 2 x 10 quartz mixers, 1 x 60 quartz mixer, 3 deck oven, proving cabinet, pie blocker, pastry breaker, bread slicer, bun divider/moulder, washing up area, store room & WC facilities.
This business is ideally located within the middle of a busy parade, on a very busy main road, surrounded by many businesses, shops, eateries & offices. The business also benefits from very high levels of passing trade.
15 year lease from 2006, with 3 yearly rent reviews