• T/O approx. £100,000 p.a
• Leasehold with rent of only £1,166 per month (inc flat)
• Current lease expires December 2026
• Nil business rates
• Established 50 years, current owners for 28 years
• 2 bed self-contained flat above (let for £760pm)
• 3 allocated parking spaces and free parking in front
• Wholesale bakery side (40%) has 12 major customers
• Owner willing to offer training and a reasonable hand-over period
An attractive purpose-built unit, est. 50yrs in main shop parade, free parking in front with a 2 bed s/c flat above ( is rented out on a short term lease £760 pm, was owners accommodation) with 3 parking spaces.
Run by owner and 4 P/T assistants.
Retail takeaway sells bread, rolls, cakes etc, wholesale has 12 major customers including local businesses.
Could expand by opening a cafe, subject to any consents needed.
The main retail area has two display units, cake chiller and storage cabinet. The proprietors had considered removing one of the display units and putting in a few tables and chairs to enable customers to stay and eat their cakes with tea or coffee and this could easily be achieved if desired. Behind is the bakery kitchen and preparation area, of which to one side is the flour store and to the back is the staff kitchen and 2 WCs.