- Freehold available with vacant possession
- Town centre pub positioned at the heart of Kettering's circuit'
- Traditional bar areas, large dancefloor and private accommodation above
- External trade courtyard to the rear
- Suitable for alternative uses (stpp)
- EPC Rating: D (76)
Kettering is a town in Northamptonshire with a population of c. 56,226 in the town and 93,475 in the borough, according to the 2011 census. It is positioned approximately 15 miles north east of Northampton. The Prince of Wales is positioned on Job’s Yard on the town centre ‘circuit’.