Leasehold Free of Tie Public House and Potential Food Venue in Wigan, Greater Manchester Business for Sale.
- with Function Room and enclosed outside seating areas.
Leasehold Business For Sale £29,000
• Highly regarded, ‘wet led’, lockup Public House business.
• Wide frontage with car park and extensive external seating areas.
• Existing commercial kitchen offering scope to introduce food.
• Open plan Function Room, in additional to bar areas.
• Exceptionally high standard of fixtures, fittings and equipment throughout.
• Property undergone substantial refurbishment investment.
• Turnover of £265,000 (wet sales only), 50% Gross profit.
• New renewable and transferable Lease to be assigned.
• Annual rent of £19,000pa.
• Currently run under management.
• Prime location within walking distance of Town Centre.
• Well supported within local community.
• Covid 19 ‘safe to trade’.
Rutter Green Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this much sought after ‘wet led’, leasehold public house business in Wigan, Greater Manchester. The property has a wide frontage, with car park and extensive external seating areas. In addition, there is ample free, on-street car parking . The premises are in a desirable trading and residential location within walking distance to the Town Centre, College, Hospital, Bus Station and Railway Stations. It is within a popular residential area close to a number of other independent businesses and leisure attractions, creating a high footfall and much passing trade. Wigan is on the main West Coast Railway Line allowing onward travel to London in approximately 2 hours and Manchester within 30 minutes. The area is easily accessible from the regional motorway network and within comfortable commuting distance of all major North West conurbations.
The building comprises of a ground floor lock-up premises with a wide frontage and spacious car park to the side. The ground floor and function room operates as a public bar business (under management) on a free of tie basis with wet sales only. The bar business currently generates an annual turnover of £265,000 achieving a 50% Gross Profit. The business is well-supported and popular within the community and offers the space and scope to introduce food sales.
Lounge Bar, Vault Bar, Function Room,
Commercial Kitchen, Ladies WC, Gents WC,
Additional Gents WC, Office, Store.
Basement Cellar with rear drop.
Monday to Thursday 2pm to 12pm, Friday and Saturday 12pm to 1am, Sun 12pm to 12am.
This is a unique opportunity to purchase such a substantial, thriving, fee of tie leasehold pub business offering infinite scope to develop turnover further. Early discussions with Rutter Green Commercial, in confidence, must come highly recommended.
Rutter Green Commercial Ref. 1366a
Telephone 01942 597370.
Leasehold Public House in Wigan Greater Manchester for sale.
Potential Restaurant Wigan for sale.
Food venue for sale.
New Lease to be assigned