Bars for sale in Stratford-upon-Avon

View the "Leasehold Public House Located In Stratford Upon Avon" below and request further details. Alternatively, please view the similar businesses in the 'You May Also Like' box below.

 Daltons offered a simple, low-cost and effective way to advertise our business for sale to a wide audience.  

David Binder (Nov 2017)
View More
Leasehold Price: £65,000 Price Reduced Annual Turnover: £320,342 Annual Gross Profit: £155,039 Annual Net Profit: £62,134
Request Details
Business Description
Veritas Business Sales are delighted to offer for sale this delightful Public House which is located in Stratford Upon Avon. The property has been a watering hole since its existence back in 1834 and has been in the careful hands of our clients for the past 12 months. Reluctantly the business is being offered for sale due to the current owners wishing to relocate to surrey. Since ownership they have continually invested in new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. The West End is a community pub which is supported by 2 darts, 2 pool & a dominos team. Currently the business is very much owner operated with the help of 4 part time members of staff along with a cleaner. The turnover for year ending February 2018 stands at £320,342 net of VAT with a split of 80% wet sales where they serves a fine selection of cask ales, beers, ciders, wines and spirits. The remaining 20% comes from dry sales where they serve homemade pizzas and hearty home cooked fayre. All meals are freshly prepared on site to order, using only the freshest locally sourced ingredients. We believe that there is further potential to increase trade by expanding upon the current menu, offering Sunday lunches and with some investment, the first floor could lend itself to letting accommodation. The business enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade along with many visiting tourists. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an established business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this business is not to be missed.
Trading Hours:
Monday – Sunday – Midday – Midnight

Tenure: Leasehold

Number of bedrooms: 3

Accommodation Details:
First Floor Office/3rd bedroom Double bedroom x 2 Hallway with fire exit Lounge Kitchen with sink drainer and base units Bathroom with electric shower over bath, W/C and hand wash basin

Location Details:
This respected Public House is located within a highly visible and prominent location on Bull Street. Its surrounded by residential properties and is just a short stroll from the thriving town centre. Stratford Upon Avon is the birthplace of William Shakespeare and steeped in culture and history. Set in the beautiful rural Warwickshire countryside on the banks of the river Avon and is one of the most important tourist destinations in the UK, receiving over 4.9 million visitors per annum.

Leasehold Term:
EI publican Partnership Lease Original term: 5 years Remaining: 4 years Rent: £22,000 pa plus VAT Rates: £2,481.60 pa Free of tie on one cask ale, wines and spirits.


Listed by: Veritas Business Sales Ltd

Find out more about this business opportunity.

Would you like a free no-obligation discusson with a qualified finance provider who could help you to buy this business?
You will ONLY be contacted by your local ASC Finance director. Your details will not be passed on to any third party.
Please note that Daltons Business will send the above details to the seller of the business. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our website terms of use, our privacy policy and consent to cookies being stored on your computer.
Seller Reference:
You May Also Like...
We use cookies to give you the best possible online experience. If you continue, we'll assume you are happy for your web browser to receive all cookies from our website. Find out more