• Rare central Cambridge turnkey opportunity
• High-footfall prime, central Cambridge riverside location fronting River Cam
• Fully fitted and licensed trading restaurant
• 90+ internal covers plus additional external covers for 60+
• Well-equipped commercial trade kitchen
• Assignment of protected lease, expiring 31st January 2032
Quayside is a popular leisure/restaurant quarter facing Magdalene Bridge, adjoining the River Cam and Scudamore's, one of the main official punting stations. Nearby offices at Castle Park, the Westbrook Centre and within the development itself enjoy Quayside, as well as the 4 million tourists who visit Cambridge each year. Nearby restaurants include Las Iguanas, Prezzo, Thaikhun, Wildwood, Café Rouge and Côte.