This well established business has been owned by our client since August 2009 is only for sale today due to our client’s other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the menu and/or introducing a delivery service. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4 star rating on Google from over 130 reviews.
• Taking £6,700 per week
• Rent £347 per week
• Seating for approx 50 plus al fresco for 20
• Overlooking village green & large church
• Close to other businesses & public houses
• Managed by staff
• Surrounded by large residential area
• Scope to extend the menu and/or introduce a delivery service
• Hours of Opening 9:00am – 7:00pm Monday to Wednesday, 9:00am – 11:00pm Thursday to Saturday & 10:00am – 6:00pm Sunday
• New lease available
The premises with al fresco seating for approximately 20 provides central entrance, well appointed seating/dining room to seat approximately 50, large ‘L’ shaped bar, hot drinks preparation area, ladies & gents WC facilities, disabled WC facilities, good sized kitchen providing preparation area, 4 burner oven, hot plate, convection oven, washing up area, office, store room with cold storage, exit to large yard & large purpose built store room.
This business is superbly located just off the main road running through Hartford village, overlooking a village green, close to other businesses & public houses. The business is also surrounded by a large residential area.
New lease available