This well-established licensed bar has been owned by our client since April 2017 and is only for sale today due to our client’s other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing earlier openings and a food offering. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4 star rating on Google.
• Taking £8,000 per week
• Rent £308 per week plus VAT
• Seating for approx 85 plus al fresco seating for approx 30
• Much sought after location in town centre
• Very close to Altrincham Market
• Close to schools, offices, cafes, bars & shops
• Large surrounding affluent residential area
• Near Altrincham Interchange
• Scope to extend current opening hours & increase public hire/events
• High levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 4:00pm – 12:00midnight Tuesday & Wednesday, 3:00pm – 12:00midnight Thursday, 12:00noon – 2:30am Friday & Saturday & 12:00noon – 8:00pm Sunday
• Gross profit £215,000
• 12 year lease from 2016, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The premises with electric canopy covered heated al fresco seating for approximately 30 provide seating for approximately 85, well- appointed bar, small back bar room with hot drinks preparation area, rear store, barrel room, & fire exit. Stairs lead down from bar area to lower ground floor providing ladies & gents WC facilities, 2nd seating area for approximately 20 with room for more (ideal for private function hire).
This business is superbly located within a busy parade in the much sought after Altrincham town centre, very close to the highly popular market hall, schools, offices, cafes, bars and shops. The business is also surrounded by a large affluent residential area and benefits from high levels of passing trade.
12 year lease from 2016, with 3 yearly rent reviews