This business was established by our client in December 2016 and is only for sale today due to our clients’ other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, expanding the public hire/events side of the business. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk.
• Taking £10,000 per week
• Rent £1,154 per week plus VAT
• Seating for approx 200
• Located in the very popular and sought after Northern Quarter district
• Large amount of residential dwellings & investment in area
• Surrounded by many independent bars, shops, restaurants, coffee shops, cafes & sandwich shops
• Very close to Piccadilly Gardens
• Scope to introduce food menu & extend the current opening hours
• Hours of Opening 4:00pm – 12:00midnight Wednesday,
4:00pm – 1:00am Thursday & Friday & 4:00pm – 2:00am Saturday
• 10 year lease from December 2016, with 5 yearly rent reviews
The prominent corner premises provides reception desk, stairs leading down to DJ booth, stage, very large open plan seating area for approximately 200 (capacity 300), large well fitted bar, large tank beer equipment, barrel room, small store room, washing up room, kitchen with convection oven, cold storage, staff WC facilities & office.
This business is superbly located in the much sought after Northern Quarter district, very close to Piccadilly Gardens, surrounded by many bars, shops, restaurants & offices. The area is popular with independent traders. The site is surrounded by a vast array of residential dwellings, hostels and hotels.
10 year lease from December 2016, with 5 yearly rent reviews