This business was established by our client in August 2014 and is only for sale today due to our clients’ other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4.5 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk.
• Taking £14,000 per week (Managed)
• Rent £539 per week plus VAT
• 80% wet sales
• Seating for approx 95
• Located in the very popular and sought after Northern Quarter district
• Large amount of residential dwellings & investment in area
• Surrounded by many independent bars, shops, restaurants, coffee shops, cafes & sandwich shops
• Close to Piccadilly Bowl
• Hours of Opening 12.00noon – 12.00midnight Sunday to Thursday 12.00noon – 2.00am Friday & Saturday
• 10 year lease from April 2014
The prominent corner premises provide entrance area, seating area for approximately 45, central bar, second seating area for approximately 50, second small bar, ladies, gents & disabled WC facilities, waiter area, kitchen providing heated pass, hot plate, 6 burner oven, preparation area, washing up area, cold storage area, rear exit to alley and bin area. Lower Ground floor provides large store room with barrel drop, cold storage, second large store room, good size staff room & office.
This business is superbly located in the much sought after Northern Quarter district, close to Piccadilly Bowl, surrounded by many bars, shops, restaurants & offices. The area is popular with independent traders. The site is surrounded by a vast array of residential dwellings, hostels and hotels.
10 year lease from April 2014