This well established business has been owned by our client since 2011 and is only for sale today due to our client’s other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours.
• Taking £10,000 per week
• 70% wet sales
• 30% food sales
• Very visible corner site in much sought after location
• Seating for 56 plus al fresco seating for 18
• Surrounded by numerous bars, restaurants, cafes and other businesses
• Close to offices, metro link station, a large affluent residential area
• First floor flat let at £145 per week
• Rent £500 per week
• Hours of Opening 10:00am – 11:00pm Sunday to Thursday & 10:00am – 12:00midnight Friday & Saturday
• Awaiting lease details
The electrically shuttered premises with al fresco seating for approximately 18 provides very well appointed seating area for approx 40, ‘L’ shaped bar, seating for approx 6, preparation area, rear seating area for approx 10 and ladies & gents WC facilities. Stairs lead down to large kitchen with large preparation area, cold storage, dry store area, washing up area and beer cellar. The self contained 1st floor flats provide large lounge, kitchen, large bedroom and bathroom/WC facilities.
This business occupies a fantastic location on a very visible corner on the much sought after Burton Road, close to numerous other bars, eateries, independent shops, offices and the Metro Link stop. The business is also surrounded by an affluent residential area, highly popular with students, young professionals and families.
Awaiting lease details