This is a rare opportunity to purchase a fashionable Bar and Escape Room business in a highly sought-after area of Leicester city centre. The business is available on a leasehold basis.
The vendors have skilfully created a unique concept that consists of a fashionable bar and a thrilling Escape Room experience and are often mistaken for a corporate chain. The business has built up a cult following and is considered a household name in the city. The business is set in a quirky building and the vendors have skilfully combined the character features of the property with modern fixtures and fittings to create a unique atmosphere throughout.
• Highly Sought-After City Centre Location
• High footfall and Passing Trade
• Located in an area due to undergo a large amount of redevelopment
• Large Student Community in the area
• Loyal Customer base
• Free Parking Nearby
• High Quality Premises, Renovated to a High Standard
• 150 Capacity premises
• Late Night Alcohol Licence
• Skilled, Reliable Staff
• All Fixtures and fittings included
• Excellent Reviews
• Strong Social Media Presence
• Minimal Overheads (Competitive Lease/Rates Exempt)
• High Turnover - £500,000 (approx.)
• High Adjusted Net Profit.
• Huge Potential for further growth and success.
It is with a heavy heart that the current vendors are selling the business due to relocation. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneur looking for a unique business in the licenced/Leisure sector or an independent or corporate business looking for an acquisition. Due to the impressive financial performance of the business and their highly sought-after location, this business is already experiencing a high volume of enquires, so to avoid disappointment, please contact us for further information
Superb City Centre Location in Leicester's Cathedral Quarter
8 years remaining on a 10 year lease. Competitive Rent and Rates