bathrooms. Customers include DIY enthusiasts & contractors from the regional building & joinery trade.The timber yard is a regional hub for all specific joinery & DIY products such as paints, wood stains & specialist tools. Employees
are experienced in joinery & construction, offering expert knowledge & advice on all products. Recently refurbished premises house bathroom, bedroom & kitchen showrooms plus working timber yard & warehouse.
· Consistent growth in gross profit margin resulting from favourable supplier contracts.
· Excellent supplier relationships, many in place for more than 75yrs.
· Strong local reputation with c500 active trade accounts and customers including Center Parcs.
· Revenue from timber, hardware, and bedrooms & kitchens divided as 60%, 20% and 20%, respectively.
· Recently enhanced internal process, including the recruitment of trade experienced staff & a timber yard manager.
· Refurbished leasehold premises, including yard, warehouse & operating equipment.
Location: NW England, UK
Sales: £1.8m/ Adj. EBITDA: £195K
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
Turnover around £1.3m. Manufacturer of high performance data recorders for use within laboratory, mobile an...More Details
FANTASTIC PATCHWORK & QUILTING SUPPLY STORE WITH OWNERS’ ACCOMMODATION – TYNE AND WEAR Situated near the de...More Details