A unique opportunity to acquire an establishment with two mutually reinforcing business units: a premier beauty clinic offering a whole host of non-invasive specialist treatments and advanced cosmetic procedures such and a related training business that provides experienced beautician professional with an opportunity to raise their understanding of products and services in this growing industry.
The two businesses are mutually reinforcing; the presence of the latter reinforces the profile and customers’ appreciation that the clinic is among the foremost providers of beauty treatments in the UK and internationally; while the same premises are also used for training. These two businesses benefit from many recurring clients that come as part of long packages and on-going training courses. There are clients for both businesses that come from all over the UK and also internationally.
The business also includes two very substantial Freehold properties that represent a significant part of the total value:
• The clinic premise itself, with 13 rooms as follows: 7 treatment rooms, 3 large rooms for Training Academy, 2 large Storage rooms, Staff Kitchen, external patio area and garden,
• A new architect designed executive self-build 8/10-bedroomed large family home with 3 reception rooms, 6 bathrooms, games room, large gym with Swedish Sauna and outdoor entertainment area, outdoor bar and six-seater hot tub.
The business has a number of other special features:
• The new owner need not have experience in the beauty clinic industry. The owners have offered a 6-12 month training period to the buyer with managerial aspects and are happy to stay on in a part-time capacity after that given their relocation abroad. There are also many staff in place with extensive experience in providing both the training and treatments.
• Given the business’ training arm, the company has been devoting more effort to the sale of highly bespoke beautician machines and this area can be grown significantly by the new owner.
• The separate detached home can be developed further either as a hotel/guest house, or it could divided into a number of flats as well as a slightly smaller private home. This could generate substantial extra revenues. Other options include use of the premises as a Doctor’s surgery, dental practice or clinical procedures with patient accommodation.
• The presence of valuable real estate in this business eases financing options for acquiring the business. There are also opportunities for substantial government funding as part of running this business.
The owner is selling the business to relocate abroad. This business is being marketed by Transworld Business Advisors as sole agency advisors. Please get in touch on 07881-500900 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this great opportunity.