• Popular Beauty Salon
• Located in East Devon Coastal town
• Highly visible sought after trading position
• Extremely well-presented throughout
• Generates a healthy turnover and profits
• Range of quality fixtures & fittings
• Fantastic change of lifestyle opportunity
• Long established with excellent reputation
• Turnkey Business
• Potential to increase sales & profits
• Owner selling to explore other opportunities
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this well fitted Beauty Salon. The business has been under the proud ownership of our clients since 2004, during which time they have made considerable investment and improvements to the premises. It is now reluctantly being placed on the market to allow the vendor to explore other opportunities. During our client's stewardship, the business has built up an excellent reputation for its welcoming atmosphere and friendly service.
Operating from substantial parade premises of real charm and character, this well-presented Salon benefits from several workstations along with three dedicated treatment rooms. There is plenty of room to increase the number of workstations if required.
The business is run by the proprietor predominately on an appointment-only basis with help from a dedicated team of 4 members of staff (2 employed & 2 self-employed). We are advised it generates a healthy turnover of £117,000 per year with high gross profit margins. There is tremendous potential to increase the turnover and profits, possibly by extending the opening hours or by employing more staff either directly or on a self-employed "rent a room basis".
This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed, and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended.
Substantial and well-maintained building, benefiting from being in a highly visible trading position on one of the main shopping streets in a highly desirable East Devon coastal town. There is a good mix of thriving independent and multiple businesses close by.
The Salon premises are fitted and presented to high trade specifications throughout.
The premises briefly comprise:
• Reception area with seating, retail shelving & nail bar
• Small treatment room
• Nail bar
• Main treatment room
• Nail/foot treatment area
• Second treatment area
• Rear courtyard garden
• Storeroom with WC
• Current Business Rates payable: £nil per year
If you qualify for small business relief, up to 100% relief may be available. Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website www.voa.gov.uk
• Monday Closed
• Tuesday 9.00am – 6.00pm
• Wednesday 9.00am – 6.00pm
• Thursday 9.00am – 6.00pm
• Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm
• Saturday 9.00am – 3.00pm
• Sunday Closed
• £117,000 per year
• Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing
• Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction. This may not include the Landlords
• The business stock value is: £4,000
• The business is run by the proprietor with help from a dedicated team of full and part time staff. 2 are employed & 2 are self-employed.
• EPC Rating: TBC
• For further information, please make your own enquiries to the relevant local planning office.
• We are advised that the business comes with the benefit of a secure lease which is for 10 years and has 4 years remaining. The current rent payable is £12,000 per year.
Please Note: The Code for Leasing Business Premises in England and Wales strongly recommends you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy agreement. The Code is available through professional institutions and trade associations or through the website: www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk
Fixtures, fittings & affects
Normal fixtures and fittings associated with this type of property are included in the sale and a detailed inventory of trade fixtures and fittings will be supplied prior to exchange of contracts.
Strictly by appointment with the vendor's agents, Falcon Commercial, Second Floor 114-116 High Street Honiton EX14 1JP on 01404 758081
At the request of the owner of we would ask that you do not attempt to contact them directly and that all communications go through Falcon Commercial. Thank you
Highly visible trading position on one of the main shopping streets in a highly desirable East Devon coastal town. There is a good mix of thriving independent and multiple businesses close by.
We are advised that the business comes with the benefit of a secure lease which is for 10 years and has 4 years remaining. The current rent payable is £12,000 per year.