Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market a hair salon. The salon was originally established by our client in 2012. The property has been fully refurbished and has been completed to a high standard.
Our client is now looking to sell the business due to the desire to take an early retirement. This is a successful salon generating an advised turnover of around £130,000 per annum.
The salon specialises in hair and wedding make-up they also offer a range of treatments such as Shellac, Glycopeel, Dermalogica facials and much more. There is a full price list of services provided on the business website. The website is also used to promote offers and promotions. We feel the business could benefit from an online booking system, this can be more convenient for customers.
The salon is currently open 5 days a week. The salon is currently run at a pace to suit our client due to travelling distances, which offers a new owner scope to increase the turnover by extending the opening hours, perhaps by offering Monday and Sunday trading.
The business boasts a fantastic location and benefits massively from repeat loyal trade. The salon operating on award winning software Phorest (software and 19” PC are worth £1,970). This software allows to run bookings, marketing and reports on a daily basis. At the moment, the salon has 1,537 clients on record, including clients’ details and service history. The salon also has produced, with its own design, a plastic point’s card, which allows clients to be awarded with points by scanning their cards on each visit and payments.
We are advised that the salon is authorised to offer Dermalogica (authorisation cost £2,500, which includes a starter kit and many days of training). It is also and authourised salon for HD eyebrows (authorisation cost £1,600 starter kit and 7 days training).
Our client has also secured a 5 star rating for her services in skincare. This is a brilliant achievement and should be promoted more.
This is a profitable business in an area that receives a heavy amount of footfall. Hilton Smythe highly advise early viewing to avoid disappointment.
The hair salon is located in Greater Manchester.
The infrastructure in this location is brilliant, there are bus stops located within an easy walking distance and there are many A-road around.
The property is presentable with great signage and has a modern feel.
Lower ground floor:
The basement level offers two fully equipped beauty treatment rooms, a spray tanning room, a utility room and kitchen. To the rear is a WC for staff use.
Basement equipment includes:
• Two fully equipped treatment rooms, both with wash basins, electrical beauty beds, four trolleys, waxing stations, storage rooms, fixtures and fittings.
• Sauna type wooden spray tan room with all equipment and materials.
• Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, 3 x boilers and metal storage cupboards.
• Kitchen with 3 x white cupboards, sink unit, microwave oven and refrigerator.
The main salon area is open plan and is a great size and is beautifully decorated to a high standard.
• The main salon has four hairdressing styling stations, two backwashes, a fully equipped nail station and customer WC with hand wash basin on the main floor. To the rear is a spacious beauty treatment room.
Ground floor equipment:
• New computer Lenovo 19”.
• Phorest software with loyalty cards (approximately 300 cards still to give to new clients).
• Reception desk.
• 4 x crystal heavy framed mirrors.
• Moroccan style dressing/vanity table.
• 2 x sofas for waiting clients.
• Fixtures and fittings include 2 x heavy chandeliers, A1 poster frames, crystal clocks and 4 x lamps, wall shelving and book shelving.
• Fully equipped stylish nail station with approximately 50 gel colours, 20 standard polishes and all materials and tools.
• Fully equipped beauty treatment room with 2 x trolleys, waxing station, REM electrical treatment bed, magnifying lamp and white salon furniture.
• Allocated parking to the rear of the property for staff members.
• The salon is fully alarmed.
Our client has spent a generous amount bringing the salon up to this high standard.
We are advised the business is Leasehold.
Original lease length: 10 years
Left on the lease: 6 years
Rent: £ 750 per month
The business is open-
Tuesday - Saturday: 10am -6pm
The business is run and managed by our client with the help of 3 full time and 2 part time members of staff.
The business generates a turnover in the region of £130,000 per annum.
Sovereign Business Transfer takes great pleasure in offering for sale this well-known and immaculately pres...More Details
Sovereign Business Transfer takes great pleasure in offering for sale this reputable, well established and ...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are pleased to offer to the market a fantastic opportunity for a new buyer to...More Details