Built in the late 17th Century, this Grade II property retains much of the charm you would expect to find with a property of this age, whilst being sensitively maintained through during our client's tenure. The Mitre Inn is a classic Village Inn and caters for locals and visitors alike, from the acclaimed restaurant, cosy bar and comfortable letting bedrooms. The property also has excellent 3-bedroom owners accommodation, a car park, private garden and sits in a dominant position within the village.
A deceptively large property, set in the heart of Mid Devon, being the only Inn in the village of Witheridge. The Two Moors Way, a well know/well walked Devon Coast to Coast footpath runs through the Village attracting visitors, whilst Exeter is only 20 miles away and Crediton is 11 miles.
• Our Ref: CD-10172
• Huge amount of character and charm, Local and regional reputation
• Bar, Snug and Restaurant (66)
• 5 letting bedrooms and function suite
• Large 3-bedroom apartment
• Car park private garden and external seating
• Robust trading figures and profit
• Split of Trade Dry 50%, Wet 20%, Accommodation 30%
• FH Price: £575,000 Guide Price