The Company has been trading as a hotel for decades and has been operated by the current family owners since 1984. In this time there has been regular investments into the upkeep and improvement of the internal and external facilities.
The company trades from a freehold Georgian townhouse that is centrally located in the Cumbrian town of Whitehaven.
The location of the business generates a broad client spectrum and extensive target market. Typical clients of the Company include, tourists, locals and
contractors visiting the many sites that are local to the hotel.
• Profitable business model with a consistent revenues over recent years
• Low overhead business model
• Competent team of staff in place who can manage and run the business with autonomy.
• Substantial owner’s accommodation as part of a self contained family apartment
• Excellent reputation locally and nationally with regular and returning clients
Is accommodation included?: