* A unique Bed & Breakfast business in a tranquil location
* Set in an historic former water mill - a substantial and characterful property offering 8 letting bedrooms plus owner's accommodation
* Retains many original features including the working water wheel
* In the popular and thriving market town of Pickering on the edge of the North York Moors - within easy travel distance of York, Castle Howard, the East Coast and Whitby.
* An opportunity to run a successful Bed & Breakfast business whilst living in this most attractive and characterful property
PRICE: £849,000 FOR THE FREEHOLD, BUSINESS GOODWILL AND FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
Vivers Mill is situated in a tranquil location on Mill Lane overlooking the mill stream, just a short 5 minute walk from the popular market town of Pickering which offers a range of shops, pubs and restaurants. Pickering is particularly popular with tourists due to its location on the edge of the North York Moors National Park. It is within easy travel distance of York, Castle Howard, the East Coast and Whitby and is also the base for the North York Moors Railway.
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
Guest House/B&B Scarborough, North Yorkshire Business Ref. DB9876 • Taking £80,000 per annum, capable of m...More Details
The property is conveniently located close to the Market Place of this attractive Georgian market town nest...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details