Bahamas Hotel is set just off one of the main arterial roads into Torquay, Avenue Road, which boasts a range of complimentary traders along with being a short, level walk to the seafront, numerous bars and cafes, and town centre beyond. Bahamas is well positioned to take advantage of guests visiting The Riviera Conference Centre and enjoys excellent access to local amenities.
Since it first became popular in the 19th Century, Torquay has grown into a cosmopolitan town with many modern attractions and nine sandy beaches. Torquay has a bustling harbourside and marina with an array of pavement cafes, stylish boutiques, restaurants and bars.
• Our Ref: CD-20112
• Immaculately presented throughout
• Ten en-suite lettings rooms
• Spacious two-bed owners accommodation
• Private lounge and large semi-commercial kitchen
• Large private car park
• Situated a short level walk from the Seafront
• Great reviews and much repeat business
• EPC rating C
• FH Price: £499,950 Asking Price