A beautiful B&B situated in a fabulous spot with an open outlook yet an easy walk to the seafront, Torre Abbey and the station.
With excellent presentation Melba House has 6 letting rooms, a lounge and breakfast room overlooking the front, and 2 bedroom owners’ accommodation with separate access. There is parking to the front, and foot access to the rear lane.
• Semi-Detached property, excellent presentation
• located well for a short walk to the seafront & Torquay town
• Parking to the front
• 6 Letting Bedrooms, all en-suite
• 3 Double rooms, 1 King size, 1 Superior Double & 1 Single room
• Owners accommodation with 2 bedrooms, a fabulous shower room and
• Business with huge potential to expand, by increasing the opening days and
• Ideal for transfer to new owners especially those looking for a “lifestyle
Melba House is situated in Torquay, part of the English Riviera, on the south coast of Devon, and attracts a high number of visitors each year who come to enjoy the many attractions and amenities laid on for the tourist trade. Torquay has the benefit of the Princess Theatre, Torre Abbey and the Riviera Centre which hosts conferences and exhibitions for many people. The tourist trade is a major part of the economy and there is always a need for accommodation providers, across Hotels through to independent B&B establishments.
Melba House has excellent reviews and is highly rated on booking.com
For full sales details and to organise viewings please ring BusinessXchange on 0330 043 4351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is accommodation included?:
Torquay has other accommodation providers as there is ample business for all due to the wonderful location & marketing for the English Riviera
Fabulous location with green outlook and an easy walk to the seafront in Torquay and to the town centre and other amenities