The Westbury is situated on the main thoroughfare into Brixham, is a stone's throw away from all local amenities and the harbour, which is the main tourist destination within this bustling town. With a population of circa 20,000, Brixham is a small fishing town part of Torbay and enjoys an influx of tourism for the majority of the year.
Torbay has seen a huge investment program in recent months http://www.torbaydevelopmentagency.co.uk/ culminating in increased transport links to Newton Abbot as part of a wider re-generation program which has seen a hive of activity from single, multiple and corporate operators now looking to invest in the area.
Torbay also boasts a number of historic sites including Torre Abbey Meadows and the birthplace if arguably the world's greatest mystery writer, Dame Agatha Christie. Brixham is accessed from the M5 via the A380 and the A3022, with Newton Abbot 13 miles North West, Totnes 9 miles West, Plymouth 40 West and Exeter 31 miles to the North.
• Our Ref: CD-20107
• Substantial property located over 4 floors
• 6 well-appointed rooms (5 en-suite)
• 80% regular / repeat business
• Same ownership since 2006
• Open all year round – good seasonal boost
• 4 star rated & 1 bedroom owner’s accommodation
• Parking for 6+ vehicles & central location
• Robust turnover and excellent profits
• FH Price: £525,000 Asking Price