The Sandpiper Guest House is ideally situated on Rowdens Road, a quite tree lined road in a conservation area and one of Torbay's most desirable Guest House locations, positioned just off one of Torquay’s main thoroughfares.
Torquay is the largest of the three towns, which make up the popular holiday region of Torbay and is affectionately known as the English Riviera, renowned for its excellent climatic conditions. Since it first became popular in the 19th Century, Torquay has grown into a cosmopolitan town with many modern attractions and nine sandy beaches. Torquay has a bustling harbourside and marina with an array of pavement cafes, stylish boutiques, restaurants and bars, with The Sandpiper ideally positioned, just a level walk from many of these facilities.
• Our Ref: CD-20110
• Much investment / refurbishment over the years
• Formerly 11 rooms, now 8 larger ensuite bedrooms
• Residents breakfast room, lounge & separate bar
• Extensive 3-bedroom owner’s accommodation
• Central location - level walk to local amenities
• Delightful residents garden & large storage shed
• Plethora of parking space (inc unrestricted on roadside)
• Visit England 4 star Silver rated
• Immaculate property - genuine retirement sale
• FH Price: £595,000 Guide Price