• Includes bar, dining room for 32 covers and gardens with outside eating pods and bench seating
• Separate self contained 3 bedroom owner’s accommodation
• Seaside village and close to Lake District fells
Seascale is a seaside village on Cumbria’s west coast just outside the Lake District National Park but within a short drive of Eskdale and Wastwater. The hotel is prominently situated on the main road into the village, the B5344 which runs from the A595 at Gosforth. Seascale has a beach and lies about 5 miles south of Sellafield.
The property a beautifully presented detached private hotel with 6 stylish en-suite letting bedrooms, separate bar, dining restaurant, self contained owner’s accommodation and garden with outside seating and thatched dining pods.
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
• Lovely detached private hotel; • 9 beautifully presented en-suite guest bedrooms • Private owners’ accomm...More Details
Country Restaurant with Letting RoomsSubstantial Detached Property in 1.8 acresRestaurant approx 90 coversF...More Details
• 5 well appointed guest bedrooms (4 en suite) • Lovely Victorian town house property • Two-bedroom owner’...More Details