• Located in the seaside town of Felixstowe
• Multiple internal bar areas
• Trade patio & large car park
• 13 letting bedrooms + owners flat
• Potential to increase turnover by expanding food offering
The Dolphin Hotel is located in the Edwardian seaside town of Felixstowe, Suffolk. Felixstowe lies on the opposite side of the estuary to Harwich and is located approximately 15 miles south east of Ipswich, 30 miles north east of Colchester and 25 miles south of Framlingham. The area is a popular tourist destination with typical seaside offerings such as a pier, amusement arcades and seafront gardens. Other local tourist attractions include Landguard Fort and Landguard Nature Reserve.