* Stunning 17th Century Grade II listed masterpiece set in the heart of North Norfolk and only a stone's throw away from the popular seaside destinations of Cromer and Sherringham.
* Significant property boasting many original features including a side door dating back to 1590 and an Albion Rose fireplace dated around 1600.
* Prominent roadside location with excellent illuminated signage for passing trade.
* Five beautiful guest en-suite letting bedrooms along with an extensive and separate 2 bedroom owner's accommodation.
* Established and highly successful business with substantial forward bookings into 2020
* AA Quality Inspected with 5* Gold Award rating 2019
* Rated 5 on Trip Advisor Hall of Fame with Certificate of Excellence 2019
* Rated 9.9 on Booking.com
This Grade II listed 5,000sqft masterpiece operates as a highly successful 5 bedroom Bed & Breakfast business which sits alongside the owners private 2 bedroom accommodation. With a side door believed to date back to 1590, an Albion Rose fireplace detailing dated around 1600 and a priest cupboard dating back to the time of Cromwell, The Green House provides a window into a time gone by and a superb heritage to this unique property.
The sprawling ground floor extends to over 3,500sqft providing superb communal receptions for guests alongside private owners accommodation. The focal point of the receptions comes in the form of a stunning front sitting room leading to an inner hallway, a contemporary kitchen boasts extensive workspace complemented by a central island and further utility room. Just outside the kitchen is a door that grants access to the substantial cellar below. A formal dining room completes the communal receptions. The current owners accommodation is found to the rear of the property and enjoys a striking lounge/dining room with semi vaulted-ceilings and wood burning stove, a lavish bedroom with direct access to the rear garden and a stylish private bathroom. A laundry room, office, further flexible bedroom and two guest WC’s complete the ground floor accommodation.
The first floor is home to the five guest bedrooms, all boasting superb proportions, and each served by their own individual en-suite finished to the highest of standards.
Outside, The Green House enjoys an immaculately landscaped plot with intricate formal gardens featuring multiple sun terraces and well stocked raised flower beds and fruit trees providing privacy and versatility for all who enjoy this wonderful space.
The Green House has a Premises Licence and a fully operational bar for Green House guests.
Is accommodation included?:
Is this business home based: