• Refurbished Exterior and Interior in 2009
• 13 en-suite bedrooms (15 rooms) with hi-tec shower pod/steam room.
• Bar attracting local trade with Pool table.
• Equipped Kitchen, Cellar, W.C facilities, pvc double glazing, gas central heating.
• Tarmac frontage for parking.
• UPVC double glazing with new doors and portico.
• Going concern.
EPC RATING D
Firbeck Avenue is convenient for the Town Centre and Sea Front amenities. From Turner Evans Stevens office in Skegness follow Roman Bank southwards and left into Lumley Road, approximately 50 yards in front of the Clock Tower turn right into Drummond Road, second right into Sandbeck Avenue, first left into Firbeck Avenue and the property lies at this junction.
Must be viewed to appreciate the size & presentation. Excellent location close to Town Centre & Seafront. E...More Details
NO CHAIN. A former guest house with 10 Bedrooms, mostly En-Suite, in a prime location just off the main s...More Details
• NO CHAIN • WELL PRESENTED GUEST HOUSE • PROMINENT MAIN ROAD CORNER POSITION • CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE WITH T...More Details