Occupying a prime position along Llandudno's North Shore promenade this sea front Guest House enjoys panoramic views to the Great and little Orme.
Llandudno known as "The Queen of the Welsh Resorts" has retained much of its Victorian charm but has become one of the main shopping hubs with modern shopping amenities.
The Venue Cymru Theatre and Conference Centre is yards away from the premises which provides another attraction for visitors to stay at this location.
The property is a 4-Star rating Furnished and equipped (subject to inventory ) 11 Bedrooms all en-suite with a 2 Bedroom self-contained owners accommodation with Large Lounge Diner and Owners private garden.
The accommodation comprises:
• Ground Floor ENTRANCE LOBBY: From the front, steps lead up to the attractive entrance with half glazed front door and arched fanlight above into the vestibule, with further glass panelled door leading into the reception hall. RECEPTION HALL with Reception counter, seating area, tiled floor, staircase to the first floor plus a self-contained staircase leads down to the lower ground floor Owners' Apartment.
• GUEST BREAKFAST ROOM Range of dining tables and chairs with 24 covers, exposed floorboards, double radiator, bay window to the front with stunning sea views taking in the sweep of the bay and both the Great and Little Orme.
• GUEST LOUNGE Comfortably furnished for guests, double radiator. Large Screen TV, Guests Fridge, Bookcase with generous array of books.
• COMMERCIAL EQUIPPED KITCHEN: Well equipped commercial kitchen, with range of base and wall units, 6-burner range, eye level grill, sink, bain-marie, dishwasher, etc SUBJECT TO INVENTORY. External door to the rear leading to the private garden.
• First Floor Landing: 4 GUEST BEDROOMS Two front Sea Facing and two rear Mountain View facing comprising one King Size, two Doubles and one Twin. All rooms are with En-Suite facilities.
• Second Floor Landing: 3 GUEST BEDROOMS - Two front Sea Facing and one rear Mountain View Facing comprising two doubles and one twin. All rooms are with En-Suite facilities.
• Third Floor landing: 4 GUEST BEDROOMS - Two front Sea Facing and two rear Mountain View facing comprising two doubles, one twin and one family room. All rooms are with En Suite facilities.
• SELF CONTAINED OWNERS APARTMENT on the Lower Ground Floor Accessed from the Ground floor Reception hall or from a pedestrian access at the rear Lower Ground Floor Comprising: HALLWAY, Walk-in store cupboard, PRIVATE L Shape LOUNGE/DINING ROOM with Double Glazed Patio Doors leading to a Wooden Patio Decking. Additional doubled glazed door leading to back garden. KITCHEN with Base wall and drawer units. New Boiler in last 18 moths.
BEDROOM 1 with Double Glazed Bay window plus BEDROOM 2
• BATHROOM White suite comprising paneled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level w.c. UTILITY ROOM AND BOILER ROOM.
• OWNERS' PRIVATE GARDEN Gorgeous southerly facing walled garden to the rear, accessed from the Owners' Apartment, landscaped with a raised decking area, tiled patio, herb garden and lawn, creating a beautiful and contemporary outside space
Tenure Virtual Freehold: The property is held on a 999 LEASE. Ground Rent £5.00
• Easy to run Business for Husband & Wife / Partner Team.
* Goodwill includes: Booking.com 9.5 score; Trip advisor 5 star.
GREAT SCOPE FOR INCREASING ALREADY SUBSTANTIAL TURNOVER (Currently turnover from 9 1/2 months trading)
Excellent Future Bookings
We trade for approx 9 / 10 months of the year.
Hours are mainly mornings. We do not operate a Bar or evening meal however can be added if new owners wish.
Support and Training:
We will train new owners in all aspects of running our B&B and will not leave you until you feel comfortable
Probably the most popular Town in North Wales