The Exmoor White Horse is quite simply, one of Exmoor’s finest country Inns. Positioned in the centre of Exford, a popular and bustling moorland village and catering for locals and visitors alike, the White Horse attracts and eclectic customer base, whether that is short-term visitors, long staycationers or customers enjoying one of the many outdoor pursuits, there is something for everyone.
The property briefly comprises Hotel, with 20 ensuite rooms, lodge with 8 ensuite rooms. Multiple spacious dinning areas lounge bar 55 covers, restaurant 52 covers, and snug with a range of ancillary rooms within the main building that includes a conference/ function room that can cater for 90+. To the rear is the 4–5-bedroom owner’s house, with lovely views over the village green. External covers for 70 which are sat on the banks of the River Exe by way of beer garden, whilst to the front and side there is vehicle parking for 30, but unrestricted parking in the village. A quite lovely property, under the same ownership for many years, highly profitable and in excellent order.
• Our Ref: CD-20117
• C16th Hotel – Inn – Lodge – Private Cottage
• 28 Ensuite Bedrooms, 3–4 bedroom owner’s cottage
• Lounge bar, restaurant & snug
• Riverside seating for 100
• First time on the market since 1988
• Incredible Virginia creeper façade
• Positioned at the centrepiece of the village
• Eclectic customer base, much repeat business
• 2019 Y/e net t/o £1.25m with ANP £244K
• FH Price: £2,250,000 Guide Price