• 9 beautifully presented en-suite guest bedrooms
• Private owners’ accommodation
• Magnificent situation on the sea front with access to the beach
• Popular with tourist and business guests
Seascale is a seaside village on Cumbria’s west coast just outside the Lake District National Park but within a short drive of Eskdale and Wastwater. The village lies about 5 miles from Sellafield and has its’ own beach. The hotel is well situated on the sea front road giving magnificent sea views. Take the B5344 from the A595 at Gosforth and follow the road through the village to the sea front.
The property is a lovely detached Victorian stone built property with rendered walls and bay windows on 3 floors plus a basement.
The business is a long established hotel residence that was acquired by the current owners in 2004 being run on an all year round basis offering dinner, bed and breakfast. Guests visit for many reasons including to tour the local area and western Lake District and business visitors, in particular to Sellafield. It has a residential and restaurant licence. The sale is due to retirement. Trading is below the VAT threshold.
Contact Agent for further details
• Delightful hotel / bed and breakfast with 6 en-suite letting bedrooms • Includes bar, dining room for 32 ...More Details
Country Restaurant with Letting RoomsSubstantial Detached Property in 1.8 acresRestaurant approx 90 coversF...More Details
• 5 well appointed guest bedrooms (4 en suite) • Lovely Victorian town house property • Two-bedroom owner’...More Details